Intranet CREPUQ

QSEP - Online Help for Québec students


What you should have on hand

Make sure you have on hand:

  1. The information on the student exchange program you have chosen and on the host institution or institutions to which you wish to apply. Visit the BCI Quebec Student Exchange Programs web site, if necessary;
  2. The code or name of your current program of study;
  3. Your Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur (MES) permanent code. Keep in mind that all students that have taken college or university courses in Québec have a MES permanent code;
  4. Your student ID number or permanent code assigned to you by your home institution.


URL du document :